The iCharger is superb and running 5 x 3S1P lipos on it works amazing whilst using modified old computer power supply with 12V output.
Two problems I experienced were I tried charging all 5 batteries at 2C so charger was outputting 22Amps for 5 x 2200mAh batteries and the one charge board balance track burnt out.
I managed to solder a bridging wire across the burnt out section and still runs great but I am obviously avoiding 2C charge rate now.
EC3 connections on para board are also extremely tough to remove so completely cut away top part of the protective plastic sleeve section of the board EC3 connectors. I know this is dangerous and defeats the connectors design but makes removing the batteries a million time easier to the point where I have not pulled another one of the connectors off the board breaking its solder out of the board since this mod.
Love the charger but would change to parallel leads instead of parallel board if I had the choice.
Service from ProgressiveRC is amazing as all reviews state as my parcel was lost in my country's postal system and ProgressiveRC team very helpful during this stressful time:-)
- Very satisfied.
- The iCharger 106B is a great charger. Progressive RC's service from sale to service is even better. I had an issue with this charger and Progressive RC got me a replacement right away. No hassle, just prompt service.
- This is my second parallel board from Progressive RC. High quality and a reasonable price, and above all great service coupled with fast shipping. What else could one want.
- Shipped and received right away and works perfectly. Not sure how I survived before this and the charging setup!
Excellent customer service!
- Well built and worked as expected.
- Very happy with my purchase. Arrived on time and performs exactly the function I hoped it would. Seems very well made and durable. Thanks Progressive
- Product quality appears good, value comparable to other dealers, customer service is outstanding. Thank you ProgressiveRC
- I am loving the Icharger (The Ticket ..350W Combo). I charge 4.. 11.1v 2200aAH lipo batteries together with a parallel board (charge board JST-HX EC3 & EC5 was also purchased from ProgressiveRC) in about 15 to 30 mins depending how much voltage is left after each use . This is a great buy. Thanks to ProgressiveRC...Made my day!
iCharger3010B and EC3 Para Board Submitted by Robert on 1/8/2014
Really good. Submitted by Andre on 12/18/2013
Quality all around Submitted by Brian on 11/5/2013
EC3 Parallel Charging Board Submitted by Kenneth on 10/7/2013
So much easier Submitted by Kurt on 9/27/2013
The Ticket Submitted by Marc on 9/7/2013
EC3&EC5 parallel charger boards Submitted by ALEX.YYZ on 7/25/2013
EC3 Para Board Submitted by barry on 6/25/2013
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & EC3 Submitted by Chuck on 6/21/2013
Perfect Icharger 350W "The Ticket" Combo Submitted by Shahrukh on 6/16/2013