- Product quality appears good, value comparable to other dealers, customer service is outstanding. Thank you ProgressiveRC
- I am loving the Icharger (The Ticket ..350W Combo). I charge 4.. 11.1v 2200aAH lipo batteries together with a parallel board (charge board JST-HX EC3 & EC5 was also purchased from ProgressiveRC) in about 15 to 30 mins depending how much voltage is left after each use . This is a great buy. Thanks to ProgressiveRC...Made my day!
- The picture does not do it justice. It is very well built. Great purchase!
One of the first charges I did with my new "Ticket" combo charger/power supply was to balance charge (4) 2200mAh batteries at the same time.
This board worked perfectly!!
- Hi quality fast service must have for serious electric Rc pilot. One not be very careful when connecting batteries. My first board met a quick death when wrongly plugging In Ballance plug
- I have been using for 2 months now, and it is great. I can charge my 4 2s lipo totaling 23000mah in under 1 hour. Great value and good customer service when I called with questions.
- The only way I could fly in the short time I have between work and dark was to keep all of my batteries at full charge all of the time. Now, with this board and my PL 6, I can charge them and fly them, and then store them at lower voltage, which I understand is much better for the batteries.
- Solid quality. This saves tons of time for those doing a lot of charging. I use this in combination with the Case Combo from PRC. Extremely compact and works great. All I use now with Spyder batteries.
- Very well made, especially considering the reasonable price.
- I requested the advertised hardline combo but substituted the Junsi 1200 power supply over the standard power unit. it is a monster!!! Great quality, beautiful. Also heavy but I see no other need for more power in the future. Thanks progressive
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & EC3 Submitted by Chuck on 6/21/2013
Perfect Icharger 350W "The Ticket" Combo Submitted by Shahrukh on 6/16/2013
Very Nice Submitted by Daniel on 5/3/2013
Great Parallel board Submitted by Mike F. on 4/30/2013
A+ Submitted by Robert on 3/8/2013
So far, so good Submitted by Michael on 2/25/2013
More flying, less waiting Submitted by Owen on 2/15/2013
Parellel charge - the way to go Submitted by James on 1/27/2013
Excellent Product Submitted by Doug Z. on 12/19/2012
Hardline solution 1200W combo Submitted by Rene on 12/10/2012