- This board is well made with quality connectors, making it easy to insert and remove your EC-5 battery connectors.
- As described. :)
- a great service ++++++++++ Thanks.
- The parallel charge boards from Progressive work great! After using them for a couple weekends of flying, I will not go back to charging without them. On mine, the EC5 connector is actually just a tiny bit looser than the standard EC5's that I use on my heli, so the charge lead plugs and unplugs very easily! I don't know if this is by design, or just luck, but it is a nice feature. I hear this question alot, too... so in case you are wondering: It does NOT matter which connectors you use on the board... they are all connected in parallel, so you can use whichever ones are the easiest to plug into =) EG: The top right EC5 connector, and the bottom-left balance connector. Does not matter. Enjoy!!
- Works fine and seems to be of very good quality. My only problem with it is that it is very fiddly when loading the board up with 6 5000mah packs. Helps if you have small fingers as there is not a lot of room to get all the power and balance leads all plugged in. Squids are easier to deal with in that respect but not as tidy.
- Just awesome, great product, great service.
- These work great for charging mutiple packs. I charge 6 4s 5000 with my Powerlab 6 no problem. I have bought 4 parallel boards here. If you have questions they get back to quickly and shipping is also very fast. Great products!!
- Great product and super fast shipping.
- These are rock solid. Eliminates the clutter from multiple parallel wires. I use these in the PRC case and with two iChargers. Great setup. Everyone at the flying field comments on the compact and efficient setup.
- Having converted to EC5 from Deans (I know.. what took me so long?). There is definitely less arcing I gotta deal with. Having been already electrocuted with deans plugs, it was the last straw and it was time to go with EC5s. This parallel charger coupled with my FMA Powerlab 8 is one unbeatable combination. I can charge four 6s 5000 mah Lipos in about an hour. I now wonder if I should get that 11000 mah 6s lipo and really run the Powerlab through it's paces..
Great Value for an EC-5 Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Eric on 8/20/2013
EC5 board Submitted by EH on 8/9/2013
iCharger 306b Submitted by Norbert on 7/22/2013
Parallel Charging Board Submitted by Cris on 6/17/2013
Parallel Charging Board Submitted by Blair on 6/4/2013
great Submitted by chris on 5/24/2013
EC5 Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Shad on 5/6/2013
Great product Submitted by Steve on 4/26/2013
Parallel Charge Board - the way to go Submitted by James on 1/20/2013
Excellent parallel board for EC5 Submitted by Godfrey on 10/21/2012