- Very please with this combination.
- Excellent service only took 3 days to Canada. No more long waits charging batteries. The 1000W Combo meets and exceeds my charging needs!! Thanks ProgressiveRC. I will be ordering again!
- excellent service. fast shipping
- This is a great setup for charging 6s packs in about 15 minutes. I love how the combo is a plug and play setup,. I connected two chargers to the power source and can completely charge my Heli is less than 20 minutes
- Again everything I ordered was in stock and I received my complete and within 3 days. Great product and service
- I needed a faster charger. The solution charged my 3-6 cell 5000, 5200 in 1 hr 17 min at 13c - Have ordered many products from progressive, mostly wires and connectors.
David was more than helpful and spot on with his recommendation. Spent more than I was intending but he was right; glad I did so. Ordered on monday had it on thursday; west coast to east. First time charge as a test 2x's 6s 5000mah batts in 20 min at 2c cant wait to step it up to. Yee ha I get more flight time. Used to take 2-3 hrs for the same configuration on my old charger.
Thanks for the help (fly time) Dave
- After stratching my head initially trying to figure out proper charge rates I dove head first into charging and couldn't be happier now. I'm charging 5000MaH 6S packs in less than 15 minutes including balancing, just what I was looking for. Will definitely buy from PRC again!!!
- I couldn't be happier with the product! It charges 6 of my 6s 5000mah batteries in under an hour without breaking a sweat. And as expected the customer service is second to none. Progressive RC takes care of all of my charging needs!
- Both the charger (icharger 3010) and the power supply(Junsi 1200 w unit) worked right out ot the box. Set up was easy. This is my 2nd chager from Progressive. I also have the icharger 206 and 350 w power supply. Progressive has great service and support.
Great charger combo Submitted by Andre Comeau on 12/2/2013
"THE SOLUTION" 1000W COMBO Submitted by Rufus f150 on 9/17/2013
retired Submitted by chuck burnett on 5/17/2013
solution combp Submitted by Doug Gailey on 2/21/2013
charging Station Submitted by Ron on 2/13/2013
solution Submitted by carl on 10/27/2012
spot on Submitted by richard on 9/14/2012
No Regrets Submitted by Brad on 9/10/2012
The Solution Submitted by Bill on 8/27/2012
Great charger combo Submitted by Hersch on 6/1/2012
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total