- This was an upgrade for me from the Triton EQ and it's made me jolly. The manual could use an English editor. It manages to make what is ultimately a simple machine to use seem a bit otherwise, but I reasoned my way through it and am a better Santa for the knowledge. All-in-all, this would be a nice addition to your own wish list. Ho ho ho.
- I was a loyal Thunder Power customer until ALL of the 25 batteries puffed, scarred, dropped off, etc. Along with the terrible performance, their customer service matched battery performance. My team, Precision Aerobatics, recommended PRC as a solution. Not only have the PRC team solved ALL of my problems with battery failure, they do it with outstanding service and sales support! Also, as a professional RC pilot, and 15 year airline pilot, the PRC products gave me my life back! Ya see, I used to only be able to charge one battery at a time. Since I fly up to 15 flights every day, this left me charging for 8 hours! Now with Progressive equipment, I now have my life back! I charge 6 at a time and get the job done inside of an hour! Thank you Progressive RC !! BTW I do recommend the boxes for your equipment. It just keeps all of your precious gear from banging around. Sr. Training Hawker Captain, Lawrence B
- Company response re defective item was immediate, custom-tailored to to the circumstances, and above & beyond what I had requested. No hesitation to recommend or return to ProgressiveRC for future business.
- Received the charger in 2 days, I was very impressed. I couldn't wait to open the package and start charging right away. Very easy to use and is a very wonderful product. Charged both my 6500mah 65c 3s batteries in approximately 25mins ! Very pleased with the charger.
Fast Shipping from west to east coast.
I have used this several times and operates as advertised.The directions looked a little intimidating as you have a multi purpose charger. I am new at this and had the charger setup in 20 min.
- I purchased this for my 6s 5000 mah packs using the parallel charge board. I can charge 2 at a 1c rate and it takes bout 40 to 45 minutes which is great compared to the charger I was using. Love the compact size of the package as well. I also bought the balance extensions along with charge extentions which are really nice too. I would highly recomend these products!
- Had a problem but it was resolved so fast I didn't miss a day of flying. Can't do better than that!
This is an awesome charger and power supply. I've been getting bigger and bigger batteries with the capability of higher then 1C charge rating. Now I can crank up the amps past 5A of my previous charger and cut down charge time.
This combination worked flawlessly!!!
- charges 5200mah 60c gforce in 15 minutes I only charged at 15.6 amps. I didn't push full 20 amps cause 15 minutes is good for me. When me and my buddies go to the track it's an all day thing charging packs back to back to back and charger doesn't break a sweat in this las Vegas heat. I would buy again.
- Great deal to get started with!
Gave myself a present Submitted by Santa on 11/12/13
Progressive vs. Thunder Puff Submitted by Lawrence Baum on 10/1/13
Outstanding customer service! Submitted by Rhino on 9/1/13
My first charger, fast shipping, great product Submitted by Phat on 8/23/13
"The Ticket" 350W Combo Submitted by John from N.J. on 7/26/13
Great charger! Submitted by chris on 5/28/13
Rapid response Submitted by Russell on 5/3/13
The "Ticket" combo charger review Submitted by Mike F. on 4/30/13
lots of power in a small package Submitted by Anthony on 4/28/13
Great deal to get started with! Submitted by Jason on 4/24/13