Excellent Products!! small lightweight and powerful, not to mention very easy to use!
- This combo outperforms my older and larger system. It's destined for a foreign customer, but I tested it here in the US first. Couldn't be more pleased; small, powerful, and efficient!! Looking forward to getting more systems form you.
- I bought a cheaper charger initially, but the charger had a low max current. To charge a high mah pack, I would need to wait a long time. Now I can charge 2-4 large lipo packs in parallel at 1-2 C. That's fast! The old charger is gone. If I were to do it again, I would choose "The Ticket". The right name for the right combo!
- This was my first order from ProgressiveRC and I cannot be more pleased with their product and outstanding service. Robin Wilkes went the second mile for me to exchange a charging deck that I had mis-ordered. Great service and products!
- Great package for the starting RC enthusiast. I can charge my 5 3s batteries in an hour or less with this package. Very pleased with Progressive and "The Ticket".
- Great product, very fast delivery
- My charger and power supply arrived within days. It was time to upgrade from my Triton which took forever to charge to the I206. GREAT service and products, thanks PRC!
- Best RC purchase I've made in years. Top quality equipment and fast shipping.
Charger works well and the menus are simple to navigate. Easy to learn.
ProgressiveRC ships extremely fast customer service is top notch!!
- Just got the charge still learning like it so far. Shipping was fast to the east coast,
great products Submitted by Andrew on 4/29/2015
President Submitted by Daniel on 3/17/2015
Don't go cheap or you will repeat! Submitted by Patrick on 7/21/2014
"The Ticket" and "Sidekick" Case Submitted by Allan on 6/26/2014
Thge Ticket Submitted by john on 3/30/2014
The Ticket combo Submitted by Greg on 3/26/2014
Updated charger Submitted by Vincent on 3/1/2014
Awesome Submitted by Eric M on 2/21/2014
Great Charger!! ProgressiveRC is a great company!! Submitted by Cory on 1/4/2014
So far so go Submitted by George Mellott on 12/31/2013