Quick shippment to France and very quality material and custumer service
Thanks a lot
I looked at all the combo packs, and I really wanted the 208b with the 350W PS...I would of bought them seperatly, but the sales people were great and made up the combo I wanted....Shipping to eastern Canada was 1 week, and I was able to track the USPS tracking number right to my door.
Power supply is VERY quiet and of course the quality of the iCharger is IMHO The Very Best.
Thanks Again ProgressiveRC
- In my earlier review I had problems with the prc350 power supply. Progessive was responsive and professional with the issue. They replaced the unit and all is well. I can't say enough about the 206B charger. This weekend I thought I killed a battery, I ran the cells down to 2.5 volts per cell my other chargers wouldn't even attempt to charge the battery. The ICharger brought it back I couldn't believe it. I've tested the battery pulling full amps with normal recovery and all is well so far. The ICharger is the way to go.
- I purchased "The Ticket" 350W combo to replace my old AC680 charger. I wanted to be able to charge my larger batteries at more than 1.5C. I received my new charger within three days of ordering it and it is outstanding! It's great having a higher wattage charging system with all the charging options I could ever need. David and Robin were awesome with answering all my questions and their customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend Progressive RC to anyone who is looking for quality charging solutions.
- In all of the online shopping I do I have yet to find the quality of parts, service and Live support that I have received from ProgressivRC. Their website is easy to navigate and very informative. My only complaint is when I place an order There is always a ProgressiveRC sticker in the box. The stickers need to be larger. I have a sticker on each of the planes I have.
- I'm new to RC helicopters and there has been a steep learning curve in every area, including areas I expected to be easy such as charging batteries. The manual to use the charger is quite complicated for a newbie like myself but after a 2minute conversation with Dave I felt like a pro using the charger and I love all the features of the icharger. The power supply on the other hand looks great but in less than a weeks time and only a few uses the switch will not turn the power supply off. This isn't a big deal, I can simply pull the plug out of the wall but it does make me question the quality of the product and I hope I won't run into anymore problems with it.
After looking at a lot of chargers and specs I decided on "The Ticket" set up which is the 206B charger and the PRC350 power supply. The 206B I Charger is the best Lipo charger I have had to date. It does exactly what you ask it to.The Power supply is a different story. When I first received "The Ticket" I plugged in the power supply (PRC350) and the charger, I saw that the charger was not charging the battery. I checked the input voltage going into the charger and saw the input voltage at 10.04 volts which isn't enought to power the charger. I called Progressive RC and they sent me another powersupply while I sent the defective one back at my cost. Dave told me he would check the replacement to make sure it worked before sending it out. The replacement power supply arrived with 2 issues, 1. The switch that turns it on only worked once. It turned on but will not turn off. 2. The fan on start up is very noisey for the first 30 sec then smooths out. I contacted Progressive and their responce to the switch issue is to "keep trying the switch they have seen this before and they always free up" so far no luck with more than 50 switch cycles. Progressives answer to the fan is that the capasitors supplying power to the fan take a few seconds to provide full power to the fan, once they charge up the fan smooths out. So my rating for the Value and Quality is based on the charger while the service is based on the powersupply. I will be buying more chargers but I will not be buying anymore of the PRC350 power supplies. When you pay full price for a new product you expect it to work as new out of the box for at least a few minutes.
ProgressiveRC : "We will be contacting Colby immediately to ensure that he has a 100% perfect product and resolve this satisfaction."
- Awesome. Service was amazing. I first got the black, PRC350 PS to save $10 but then swapped it for the silver P350 because it's smaller and fits perfectly in my flight box. I got the parallel board too. I cannot recommend this setup enough! I used charge 8 packs at the end of a day for about 28 minutes each on my old charger. Now, I can charge 6 packs in about 30 minutes, and the remaining 2 packs is 12 minutes. You can fly forever and never have to wait on a pack. Couldn't be happier.
- I am new to the rc hobby and I didn't know anything about charging systems. The guys at Progressive help me get the right system for my needs and called me right back when I needed a little help. The system arrived much faster then I thought. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a charging system.
- Great product, great service. I orderedand they arrived in 2 days. Dave was great, i had several questions and he listened and answered all of them. I would not hesitate to reccommend him, ProgressiveRC. I would buy again in a heart beat. Quit thinking about it and just get it, you won' t be sorry.
Icharger 206B with 350w PS Submitted by Guillaume on 3/8/2012
350W Combo...Almost... Submitted by Stephen Sweeney on 3/5/2012
Battery saver Submitted by Colby on 2/28/2012
A great set-up! Submitted by Craig C. on 2/21/2012
Sales & Support Submitted by Ben on 2/18/2012
Great Charger/Iffy Power Supply Submitted by Bill on 2/18/2012
Great Charger Poor Power Supply Submitted by Colby on 2/16/2012
The Ticket (B206 and P350 - silver PS) Submitted by Jamin on 2/11/2012
The Ticket 350w combo Submitted by Rob on 1/28/2012
The "Ticket" Review Submitted by Frank on 1/15/2012