Both items of the combo (Junci P350W power supply & 206B iCharger) work as advertised and will easily satisfy my personal needs. Figuring out how to select and fully utilize all the 206B iCharger's functions took a while; decision to create my own checklists for individual functions helped substantially. The Manual could be made much more user-friendly, including use of better english.
Ordering from ProgressiveRC was easy and product delivered as promised.
- Great product combo and lowest price on the web considering price and shipping to Alaska. Quick delivery time. Every time I have called David has answered the phone on the second ring. Great to talk to a person without having to go through many menu items and then get put on hold.
- It's a PerfectIt's combo!
i got The Ticket" 350W Combo first of all i got the item only after a week!!!
very fast i started charging my bettrys and its work awsome my friends will order soon too!
- I don't know why other people haven't thought of this yet. ProgressiveRC makes it so easy. I'm just getting into the hobby and was very confused about the whole LiPo charging thing. After reading reviews of several products I discovered that you need a power supply to charge in your house. This isn't obvious from most products and I almost ended up finding out the hard way by ordering an expensive DC charger than being SOL. I just charged my first two packs the other night and I am happy to report I have everything I need. Oh and super fast shipping!
- this is a great combination to get familiar with parallel charging. The iCharger is very capable and informative.
I received my order of iCharger and 350 watt power supply very quickly. Dave made the ordering process painless and pleasant and gave good advice. Progressive's reputation for good customer service is well earned. I had a follow up question after getting my charger that was answered quickly and thoroughly.
My only complaint is that my combo arrived with absolutely no printed documentation - not even a "quick start" guide explaining that the manual is on an included disk (but one of those now pretty much obsolete mini disks that can't play in currently popular slot loading disk drives).
After talking with Dave, he directed me to their website where I could download a manual for the iCharger. That manual appears to be a not wonderful translation from the original non-English version. It leaves a lot to be desired to a newbie.
I still highly recommend ProgressiveRC. Dave is great to deal with on the phone. But the customer experience would be very much enhanced with a simple "charging basics & getting started" printed manual that would be in the box with an order.
Forget those 5 amp chargers for charging one or more lipo's at high current. This is the combo you need. Also the correct way to charge multiple lipo's is in series not parallel, so the charger can "see" all the cells. I charge 2 6000 MAH 2s lipo's in series at a full 20 amps. Works great!
ProgressiveRC Comment: We generally recommend charging packs in parallel rather than in series, for simplicity and suitability over a wider range of conditions. We generally only advise charging in series for identical packs, purchased together, that are used in series. Happy flying :)!
- A complete system delivered in two days all the way across the country (Washington to Florida). Its a good as it gets
Product was priced in a bundle so I saved $$!! Always a plus.
Product works as described and shipped fast!
The only issue was the FREE balance board I received has 1 port that was damaged in shipping or before being sent to me. Not a huge issue.
Good product, good supplier Submitted by Joseph on 7/13/2012
"The Ticket" 350W Combo Submitted by Robert on 6/9/2012
Perfect Submitted by Alessio on 5/16/2012
LOVE IT Submitted by shlomi on 5/5/2012
Clarity in a web of confusion Submitted by Rob on 4/26/2012
the ticket Submitted by Justin on 4/25/2012
Great Service but Need Better Documentation Submitted by Thomas on 4/21/2012
Great Charger Submitted by CJ on 4/16/2012
the ticket Submitted by Russell on 3/30/2012
iCharger and PSU Submitted by Travis on 3/12/2012