- Im set for Life with this PSU.You cant upgrade any better than this.All the Amps Ill ever need to charge 2 12s Packs at a time for my Heli,s.
- I previously sent a review above . since then i have started to grow into something a little larger..i can charge TWO 16kmah 6 s packs from 30% down to full charge in aprox 35 min .. not bad but i may need to step up to a dual cel lab 8 and 2000 watt soon or the highest amps charger and dual parallel boards ,, thanks
This power supply works great and makes my charging of my lipos much faster. Great product and fast service i wish all companys could do business like you guy's Thanks for you're great busines...
- i dropped the big bucks.. no sale nothing but man i can charge 6 - 6 s packs in the time it takes to to charge one 3 s pack on my x 4 for my 450 pro ...Now i can have MOFUN !! thanks guys there great //best regards Don south Florida
I'm not T-Tex old, but past 51 years.
I have never had such a perfect Customer Service experience ever (PERIOD).
This place freak'n rocks. Very helpful, fast shipping, you name it. I will definately revisit for future needs. Just wish I knew about this place sooner.
Dave . . . You da man!
ProgressiveRC Comment: Wow. We are humbled - thanks for your kind words and support.
- Very good service and products.
- I picked this up at ircha yesterday and I love it. Split my charging time in half. Thanks for the deal David. :)
- This power supply suggested by David when I called him easily provides all the power I need for my cellpro. Great value and good looking supply. I will definitely recommend to the guys out at my field. Thanks again David for the explanations!
Mean Well Submitted by Craig on 11/11/2014
For charging 16 k 6 s packs Submitted by Don/Advancedaerialproductions.com on 8/28/2014
rsp-1500-24 Submitted by randy on 2/3/2014
celab 8 and 1500 watts WOW Submitted by don on 10/12/2012
Best Customer Service Ever! Submitted by James on 5/6/2012
RSP-1500-24 Submitted by Valdis2050 on 11/23/2011
Excellent Submitted by Nycatt on 8/14/2011
POWER supply Submitted by Cory on 4/25/2011