- Got the 6 pack charge lead (goes with my i206b charger), 4 spider packs and KBDD blades for my mCPx, couldn't be happier!. Shipped fast and good quality stuff!. Spider packs were less than a gram heavier than the stock packs, snug fit but no problems. Connectors are tight to fit but are starting to work a bit better. I may put a very small amount of silicone lube on the connector to make them work better.
- I Just returned from our club's first dome fly this season and squeezed in 16 flights with batteries thanks to the included parallel charge cable. After a short break-in period the cells feel like they have even more power. SUPERIOR power over stock batteries and better value over the Hyperion 250mah cells. 4 min flight time in idle up at 100% throttle, 80% discharge and battery is barely warm.
- Ordered on Saturday and they shipped the same day! Super fast and very helpful staff. I love the blades and couldn't believe what a diffrence these batteries make performance wise. Couldn't be happier! Thanks!
- Good quality package deal, but again I would like to see the plastic housing holding the battery connector that come with other similar size batteries. Very difficult to unplug these little connectors
- The mCPx batteries have great flight times. I am getting 5 minutes doing basic flying with them. Two minor issues is they are very tight going in the first few times. I dont know if the frame loosens up or the batteries shrink a little but after putting them in and about 10 times they go in much easier. What I really don't like is the connectors. The short wire is very hard to get connected and unconnected. I wish they had same type of connection as stockers. But for the cost and the long flight times i will be ordering at least 6 more.
- Charging all six MCPx batteries at one time is great! The blades for the Heli and withe the new battery it added one more minute to the flight time over the standard battery from eFlight. The batteries are harder to insert into the MCPx than the standard battery and it takes some time and practice to get the right angle to inserted correctly. I highly recommend the combo to anyone that has MCPx that want to be flying more and spend less time charging.
Excellent upgrade for the Blade mCPX. Fast charge time and more batteries with parallel charge cable equal more fun. The batteries are a tight fit in the heli but can be adjusted for easier installation and removal. The blades track perfectly and the white color helps with orientation. Fast shipping, easy on-line ordering and informative website a plus.
- The Spider packs for the mCP X work great. More flight time and power over the stock Eflite batteries. The parallel charge cable helps me get all my batteries for the mCP X charged up fast so I can get back to the fun! The metal case that the Spider batteries are in has to have the corners slightly bent in for it to fit into the mCP X, it is a tight fit, but that can be a good thing as it holds the battery in during flight.
- overall very good. happy with the batteries but the blades are less than durable. crack and chip too easy, stock ones handled the abuse better
- The Spider packs work great in the mCPX. Definitely more power than stock and it doesn't fade like the stock packs. Parallel charge lead is good quality and works well.
Great combo price! Submitted by jschenck on 12/25/11
Non-stop Indoor Fun Fly Power Submitted by Eric S. on 12/3/11
Great batteries. Awesome service. Submitted by John Kane on 11/24/11
Good deal but battery connectors need to be re-thought Submitted by KV on 11/22/11
Spyder batteries for mCPx Submitted by Jay on 11/20/11
MCPx Combo Package Submitted by Stephen Hall on 11/3/11
Perfect Combo Submitted by Thomas on 11/1/11
Spider and Parallel Combo Submitted by Kenneth on 10/22/11
combo Submitted by Larry on 10/11/11
Happy with purchase Submitted by Matt on 10/7/11
Items 11 to 20 of 20 total