I purchased the 206B and PRC350 power supply for my son December of 2013 for Christmas. It has worked very well until the switch went out. I called support and they said it just needs to be reset. However, after resetting several times it just now stays in the on position. Ok...no problem, but they would not send me another switch since the warranty was up. That was about 6 months ago. We recently took the charger and PRC350 to a second RC event and the power supply unit just quit! Keep in mind that we have only kept on a work bench in the basement and this was the second time that we transported to an RC event. I called ProggressiveRC support and they said I can buy another one since the warranty is up and they cannot fix the unit. I pleaded my case that I spent $70 and got 1 1/2 years out of it. The gentleman kindly suggested that I buy another one. What a joke! So I proceeded to try an find the problem and sure enough I saw several components that were not soldered very well. Found a capacitor that had broken free and other solder joints barely making connection. I would be curious how many others find defects after the warranty is up???? Don't be fooled by the quality on the outside because beauty is only skin deep! Think I can get better quality with HobbyKing cheap Chinese brand.
That's a bad job out of them!
ProgressiveRC Comment: Unfortunately this model only carries a one year warranty, and this particular unit failed well past that time period. After speaking with Dave we were happy to provide him with a discount on upgrading to another model.
- First time I ordered from PRC.Had the power supply in hand within 3 days.The rest of the industry needs to follow PRC's lead. Unit works as advertised, very happy customer.
- I used the 350 to replace my 220 for my home charging station and it's been great! It handles my 6c's with no problems and I'm very happy
I ordered the PRC350. It was promptly shipped. However, the supply was
"dead on arrival". It simply would not power up. I called Progressive and they immediately sent me a replacement PRC350. In turn, I sent the defective one back to them. Progressive did refund me the shipping cost to return the defective supply. It turned out the replacement supply was also defective. It would power up but within a few seconds, it would shut off on its own. Another call to Progressive and they offered to send me a different model that was about $10.00 higher cost at no additional charge. They also included a return prepaid shipping label with the new supply for returning the defective unit. I now have a good working power supply.
I know anything can be defective right out of the box. Although the quality of the PRC350 was horrible, the customer service at Progressive RC was first rate. And because of that I will order from them again when the need comes up. Thanks Progressive.
- Bought a Thunder charger and didn'tsee that no power supply included [still doesn't state so after rechecking that company's web site]. Bought the PRC350 that was delivered by ground 2 days after placing ordered and could not be happier. Works great
- I can charge my batteries in my house again
- Bought a Progressive 350 and it works great. Like the compactness. Good customer service.
- Nicely built and works great!
- Ordered a 350 scratch and dent power supply. Got it the next day and it basicallly has a few scratches in the black paint, works perfect. Excellent service and great product.
- This is the way, how online business should be. Just P E R F R C T
GOOD on the outside BAD on the inside. Submitted by Dave H. on 8/14/2015
Great Service & Awesome Power! Submitted by Mike Howell on 6/9/2015
Power source Submitted by Robert on 1/6/2015
Great service Submitted by George on 3/25/2014
GREAT Power Supply Submitted by Jimmy on 9/27/2013
couldn't be happier! Submitted by Josh on 7/27/2013
Customer Submitted by h44223 on 2/11/2013
Power supply 350 Submitted by Stone on 12/5/2012
Power Supply Submitted by Jerry N on 7/7/2012
GREAT Submitted by Max on 5/6/2012
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total