I ordered from Israel the starter and received it in 7 working days!!!! Amazing.
The charger is great the power supply is a bit noisy but the combination is just perfect for my 130x 2s batteries and should be fine even for the 300x.
So only one word : perfect.
Keep up the great work.
Very happy with product and service, quick shipping and well packaged out to New Zealand. Just remember to switch power supply over to 220V and change the US plug - easy. Have only charged a couple of lipo's so far and it worked well. Must admit the charger's manual is quite convoluted and confusing if you're new to RC and battery charging but I'm sure there's a load of info on the net somewhere... I just haven't found it.
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thanks for the tip and your support. For all the info your could ever want on the iChargers, check out the main thread on RCGroups:
- Great products and the stand behind their warranty. Don't waste your time or money anywhere else!
- The charger and power supply have been working great. It was such a good upgrade from my cheap 50watt charger. I have already been using the hotwire foam cutting function. I would definately buy from progressive rc again if I was in the market for another charger
- So far the charger seems perfect. It charges fast and has actually fixed a lipo with a bad cell. If it last a while I would say you cant go wrong with this set up
- Seems a little pricey for what it is, but everything works, and the charger seems to be accurate. Both the charger and PSU feel a tad cheap in hand, but I have had no problems yet. Charger has enough features for what I need.
This charger is awesome. I got this to replace my old Thunder AC and Onyx 230
chargers.I parallel charge all my batteries using the boards that they sell here. I didn't realize how out of date my older chargers were until I got my hands on the icharger 106b. I will sticking with this brand.
Progressive rc = excellent customer service and advice!!!
Charger, harness, and power supply were EXACTLY what I needed for my current requirements and I have enough of a rig to grow into larger capacities.
- The charger and power supply arrived within a couple if days of purchase. Everything was well packed and worked flawlessly. I now have around 30+ charges on the setup, and its working great. The only problem is, I'm spending more time in the air, so now I crash more often. Not Progressive RC's fault! Thanks again.
While overkill for my current use (micro helicopters), it supports the park flyers I want to get back to with room for growth beyond that. Everything seems good quality and works well. Quick delivery.
My only concern is the power supply noise. The airflow through the supply reminds me of a 747 warming up, whether or not the charger is connected. The fan starts at what sound like full blast but ramps up a bit during the first 30 seconds or so after turning it on. Interesting that several reviews say the supply is quiet but others say it's noisy. I definitely fall into the noisy category.
I emailed PRC a week ago asking about the noise but have yet to receive a response.
only one word... Submitted by Eitan on 8/16/13
Good service to New Zealand Submitted by Steven on 8/12/13
You can't beat their customer service! Submitted by Jason on 7/12/13
great product Submitted by Zane on 7/7/13
bang for the buck Submitted by chuck on 7/7/13
Good Stuff Submitted by Wigndinger on 5/14/13
220W starter combo Submitted by Julio on 4/28/13
Perfect Submitted by Tim on 4/27/13
Starter Combo Submitted by Dwayne on 3/6/13
works well but noisy Submitted by Gerald on 3/4/13