works great with all my bl mcpx lipos shipping was good here in 5 days. only thing is that the wire coming from the bannana plugs should be a larger gauge. no issues at all but just something to think about for durability/high charge rates. great product 4.5 out of 5.
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thanks for your support and feedback. We will certainly take this into consideration as we make future product updates.
- Cable works very well with my Venom Charger. Service processing and shipping my order was excellent. Thanks.
- I have ordered from your company many times because the products arrive quick, accurate and in mint condition. It gets no better than that.
- Outstanding product.
- Received the parallel charging cords.. fit my batts exactly and balance plug fit my charger... great item.. good quality
- I have a full assortment of their parallel charging cable and any number of connectors for my electric obsession. Their quality and service are the best in the business.
Don't buy this product! The leads are way to short. For two dollars more you can purchase the balance board.
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thank you for your feedback, we will certainly take it into consideration for future revisions. Most users have found the short length convenient, and more flexible than the balance board, but a little more room certainly couldn't hurt :).
This works great with my 306B, but I wish the main charge leads were bigger gauge. I can push 5C into my 130X packs which means 12+ amps if I charge six, but 12 amps heats the main leads up waaay too much; 6 amps is the most I can get without them getting uncomfortably warm.
Seems this could be remedied if the main leads terminated into the heat shrink where the battery connectors split out instead of in the JST balance plug. The gauge from the split to the UMX connectors can't be bigger as I understand, but that's not a problem, as at that point 12 amps gets split down to two amps x 6 (and pushing 12 amps into a 130 X or mcpx bl pack would cause the pack to catch fire in short order).
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thanks for your suggestion, we will certainly take it into consideration for future product revisions. I believe it's a nice improvement :).
- The order was processed very quickly, and was at my door very quickly. My only concern is the overall durability I am to expect. I was expecting a bit more length on the parallel side of the harness, but with the batteries being charged this may not be an issue. Time will tell.
6x parallel charger cable Submitted by dan on 1/17/2014
blade 130x parallel charge cable Submitted by George on 1/8/2014
Happy Customer Submitted by Lee G on 11/17/2013
AAAAA++++++++ Submitted by Ron on 9/20/2013
Jst ph parallel charge system Submitted by Anthony on 9/6/2013
Great item Submitted by Joe Gibbs on 8/2/2013
Charging cables and connectors Submitted by Glenn Breaux on 7/26/2013
Buy the balance board Submitted by Dean on 7/21/2013
Great, but need bigger gauge! Submitted by Jonathan on 7/20/2013
Great value and service, slightly concerned about durability. Submitted by Ron on 6/10/2013