- I'm only giving 4 stars because I generally think 5 star reviews are full of crap. Although, that may or may not be the case here because the service, quality, and value was great! I ordered on Monday and received the shipment on Thursday and shipping was only $5. I only wish I hadn't procrastinated an entire year before finally ordering from this place. But, now I know that it's been around for a while, which is reassuring. Overall, great customer experience!
- Great service and product!
- Great product great service
- Works as described
- High quality, perfect setup for 130X
Can I charge only 2 or 3 batteries at one time or do I need to charge 6 at one time? I
ProgressiveRC Comment: Charging any number of batteries from 1 to 6 works perfectly with this cable.
- Lightning fast service. It got to New York from Seattle two days after I placed my order! Excellent quality. Works great.
- I have bought six cables for parallel charging / balancing here. Excellent quality and service. And it took less than two weeks to get everything in Australia. Thanks a lot!
- A fantastic little charge cable. Now I can charge 6 of my 130x batteries at once, and fly continuously.
- I rarely give a review, but they deserve 1. The product is as listed. But the shipping was extraordinary. I got it in about 3 days. I will definitely add this company to My Favorites.
4 Stars for a great customer experience! Submitted by Anonymous on 9/22/2012
PARALLEL (6X) JST-PH CHARGE & BALANCE CABLE FOR BEAST UMX & BLADE 130X Submitted by Chris G on 9/16/2012
Parallel (6x) Charge & Balance for x130 Submitted by John Schnell on 9/11/2012
Works as described Submitted by Mike on 9/8/2012
Perfect for stock 130X batteries Submitted by MICHAEL on 9/3/2012
Charging fewer than 6? Submitted by Peter on 8/30/2012
Charger cord for 130X Submitted by Kenneth on 8/28/2012
Excellent Products and Service Submitted by Matt on 8/28/2012
Parallel (6x) JST-PH Charge & Balance Cable for Beast UMX & Blade 130X Submitted by Casey on 8/27/2012
everything was exceptionally good Submitted by dale on 8/25/2012