- Well designed, well built, and fair price. It works perfectly with my 306B. Like someone else above, I too have the UM Stryker (two actually), and this charging cable really is indispensable, and quite the time saver.
- Very nice to have to charge your UMX batteries. Only possible improvement would be a longer power cable, but it may be because in my charger setup, I have a long distance between my power plugs and balance one.
- PERFECT--best price around for this product! The leads are just long enough to use in conjuction with paraboard--plenty long if you simply plug directly into charger.
- Very happy with the product, can charge upto 6 batteries at the same time, saves a lot of time, good quality, quick dispatch, got it within a week (I'm here in the UK), works like a charm with icharger 206b, what else can i say :)
- This was the only option I had for charging the batteries for a Parkzone Ultra Micro F-27Q Stryker 180! Thanks!
- GREAT CHARGING CABLE, BEEN USING A FRIENDS, BUT NOW I HAVE MY OWN.
- If you fly a UMX plane, this cable is a must have. All of Progressive RC products and service is second to none!!
I think $10 for this cable is a bit over priced.
I would also suggest that all the wires be made a little bit longer. It wouldn't hurt for the balance port and the main charge leads to come out facing the same direction.
Otherwise, this item works exactly as expected and is great for that.
- Must have accessory for umx battery charging on aftermarket lipo charger. Charges very quick and simple to use.
David you are very knowledgeable. Thank you for you knowledge. 5 stars all the way!!!!
Excellent Product! Submitted by Stan on 4/28/2012
Very convenient... Submitted by cd on 4/28/2012
perfect Submitted by Tim on 4/20/2012
Absolute must have Submitted by Szabikcs on 4/15/2012
Absolute must have! Submitted by Swashplate on 3/18/2012
PARALLEL 6X CHARGING & BALANCE CABLE Submitted by KARL on 3/11/2012
Parallel (6x) JST-PH Charge & Balance Cable for Beast UMX Submitted by Marc on 2/2/2012
Works well, could use a few improvements Submitted by fryfrog on 1/30/2012
Excellent Submitted by Tom on 1/17/2012
Customer Submitted by Ron on 1/16/2012