- Awesome product. Super service from progresive.
- WOW, lots of options in this charger. It took me some time to wrap my brain around the options but once I figured out how to set the options, charging was a breeze. I need to parallel charge and this charger will do it no problem.I can now charge 2 packs in the time it was taking to charge 1.
- Great charger! Best I have ever owned.
Excellent charger that charges very well and provides all the critical battery information. Well designed Graph interface and logging capabilities. With the properly sized power supply has more than enough capacity for any situtation. Very happy with my purchase and Progressive RC.
Do wish a 8-12" Female to Female JST-XH extension was available as a purchased iten for both home & power pack use.
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thanks Edward! Try a search of the site for "extension" - we offer a wide variety that will likely suit your needs including balance lead extensions :).
- I recently bought a powerlab 6 charger. The balance plug was not in stock at the time I bought it. The people at Progressive RC were nice enough to ship it within two days and they shipped the little cheap adapter via flat rate. Best service I have ever recieved and the people on the phone were nice too. I do wish they had a larger selection of products in their selection. If they keep the prices low and great service I think they may have lots of customers.
- This is the best charger I buy in my entire r/c life, very very happy with the purchase, this machine is awesome charging packs in parallel, balancing is the most accurate I see in a lipo charger, PC software is a must!! Forget about cheap chargers and buy a good charger like this one and you see the difference in your batts. very satisfied and I buy another one soon!
Five stars Submitted by Matt on 7/17/2012
Powerlab 6 Submitted by Gary on 5/15/2012
FMA PowerLab 6 Submitted by Stuart on 5/6/2012
PL6 & Cabels Submitted by Edward on 5/4/2012
Best service ever Submitted by Squidyman on 4/28/2012
Power Lab 6 Submitted by Karin on 4/17/2012