- Awesome case!!! When set up it's so convenient and portable. the case is extremely strong and the Velcro that's used holds charger and power supply very well. The Velcro wraps are great for accessories. I highly recommend a setup like this for anyone needing a good charging system for their RC Hobby.
- very nice quality, Velcro liner makes it easy to install and arrange equipment
- Wow sums it up. From the quality to the service i received. I was called to make sure what i wanted was clear. Since the guys at my field have seen the final product I have my work cut out for me. Everyone who sees it has asked me either to to build them one or for the info so they can build one. 10 Stars!!!
I called Dave up and asked for him to build me a PRC Hardline case for my new iCharger 306B and Meanwell 1000w power supply I had recently purchased from him. Dave was more then helpful in assisting making sure I got everything I needed to take this case to the field.
After using it the past few weeks I can honestly say this is a great value, awesome product that simply works. It holds the Mean Well power supply very nicely with spare room underneath the cover to hold tools, balance boards, wires, batteries and the iCharger 306b fits perfectly on top. Very clean installation and neat! Thanks again Dave :P!
- Simly perfect product and as a bundle, takes the headaches out of building your own case. Everything needed and pre built. I put it together in 20 minutes. Really nice!
amazing bag for power supply and charger , you can charge anywhere and , thanks progressive rc for this idea
- I looked at pelican cases and PRC cases right on par. Excellent case and the guys are great help for building the ultimate charge case , I love it!
If anything needs a case your power supply and charger do, and this is the one to get.
It is simple and works exactly as stated.
My friend is a fire marshal and when he seen it he said we use these at work very dependable and with stand alot.
- This case is a must have tool, for the field and at home. For field use, it has plenty of space to hold the PSU, Charger, Parallel Board, Tools & Adapter Cables, 14-16 packs of 6S 3300 LiPo's. At home, after charging, it packs away all your charging station gear, leaves a tidy work space, and keeps everything in one place for the next time you need it.
- The case actually is as sturdy as advertized in the video. I think it will be quite durable. The handle sits comfortably in the hand while holding it. It has enough space inside not only for the PSU and charger, but for all the supplies you'd need to have while taking your RC Heli to the field: batteries, screwdrivers, spare blades, pliers etc. etc. So I'm thinking of attaching some small bags or plastic holders for all this stuff. Maybe PRC would come up with some useful products for this purpose.
The only way to setup a charge system Submitted by Todd on 5/21/2012
Hardline Case Submitted by Glen on 5/7/2012
WOW Submitted by Aaron on 3/6/2012
PRC Hardline Case prebuilt Submitted by Steven on 3/4/2012
Everything I needed Submitted by Marcos on 3/3/2012
Excellent Submitted by Ali on 2/26/2012
Killer Case! Submitted by Lee on 2/22/2012
PRC HARDLINE CASE Submitted by Justin on 1/9/2012
A Must Have Tool Submitted by BlackTitanium on 1/8/2012
Worth its price Submitted by Archil on 12/25/2011
Items 11 to 20 of 20 total