- Great case, word of caution though, be careful using the velcro, I used 2 strips at full length on my Jansi s1200 power supply, and it appears I'll need two people and a jack hammer to get it free, should I need to remove it...won't be no problem keeping it in place...
- Wanna have the coolest case at the field that all the other guys WISHED they had? Get a PRC custom case from Progressive RC!
- this box is made out of very good material, and compared to othe cases the value you probly get more than you pay for.
- Case works great.Housing 2 chargers and power supply.
Awesome cases, awesome guys to deal with! Plain and simple ;)
- When the case was received and opened, the first look was on the bad looking excess of glue sprayed into the case to fix the top and bottom Liner. Both Liner has been installed wavy. All Videos on PRC Homepage shows clean and perfect installed Liner without excess of Glue. Having a look outside, the case has many scratches all around. For delivery 10$ must be paid extra to Fedex, because UPS did not deliver direct to the address mentioned for shipping. Personally, the case is not that perfect like advertised on PRC Homepage but will do there Jób.
- David got it all perfectly prepped so I could just install my charger and power supply. Everything fit perfectly and all the right wires/connectors were included with my purchase as discussed with David. It's not a cheap setup, but this is the best setup I've seen. Everything is protected and secure. Thanks for great service.
The Hardline cases are extremely well suited for building a nice, compact charging case. The material quality is of the highest standards and better than I had expected for the price.
I DO however wish that they offered a slightly larger size, perhaps deeper in dimension. The current large case is really designed around the very small iCharger line of chargers, so for those with other chargers the lid proves to be too shallow to mount a charger and use the very nice Hardline Deck (even with the provided deck cutouts).
but for those looking to build a good charge case... This it the case to have.
- Awesome case!!! When set up it's so convenient and portable. the case is extremely strong and the Velcro that's used holds charger and power supply very well. The Velcro wraps are great for accessories. I highly recommend a setup like this for anyone needing a good charging system for their RC Hobby.
- very nice quality, Velcro liner makes it easy to install and arrange equipment
Great Hardline Case Submitted by Robert on 4/9/13
Coolest case at the field! Submitted by Stephen on 4/9/13
quality Submitted by devin on 3/30/13
Prc case Submitted by Frank on 3/29/13
PRC Hardline & SideKick Submitted by Nicholas on 11/9/12
Fair Case but little disappointed Submitted by Thomas on 11/9/12
Case pre drilled for installation Submitted by Greg on 9/12/12
Happy case owner Submitted by Brian on 7/23/12
The only way to setup a charge system Submitted by Todd on 5/22/12
Hardline Case Submitted by Glen on 5/7/12
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total