- Nice piece
- Fast shipment. The PL8 with the FMA board makes everything so much easier. I used to have a full time job for the rest of the evening charging batteries after a day in the field. Now I just connect 6 batteries, press play and it handles the rest. Also very useful to check batteries capasity and cell condition with the discharge function. I also ordered the usb adapter, so I can control the charger from my PC and all information is displayed with informative graphs. Nice! Probably the last charger I buy!
- Vary well worth the product, now I can do 6 at a time.
- The build quality is top notch. No other parallel board comes close. When charging at 40A, the main leads get a bit warmer that I like. If I could change one thing, it would be to make the main leads a larger gauge and a bit longer.
Nice, tidy and professional best desribes both the this product and the way Progressive RC does their business!
David, you should ask for a raise! ;-)
- This is really a cool parallel board. It's almost like a swiss army knife it does a little of every thing. As always, shipping and service was excellent.
- I have ordered all of my charging products from Progressive RC with good reason. I am new to the electronic side of this hobby as all of my other RC products have been nitro. David at Progressive has been my most valuable asset during this transition from nitro to electric. He is always there to take my calls and patiently answer all of my questions, walking me through the entire charging operation. Patience and product support services we all know are impossible to find in this hobby. The products Progressive carries are all top notch at competitive prices. I have thus far purchased the iCharger 3010B, Mean Well SE-1000-24, PRC Hardline case, and various charging cables / boards.
- Great stuff. Quick transit. Progressive delivers!!!
- This is a substantially higher quality product than other parallel boards. The pcba is thicker and the spacing is greater making it easier to connect batteries up. The fuses ensure that you won't damage the product if you happen to misalign the balance connections during hookup. I recommend using balance lead extensions so you can better align the connection during hookup and avoid errors. There is also a NIMH transmitter charge port so you can top it off during lipo charging if you wish. The board is approx 3x the cost of a generic and I believe is on the pricy side. It is a superior product though and the safety features make it a longer lasting investment.
Nice piece Submitted by Jørn Robert on 1/12/2013
PL8 and FMA multiport paralell adapter Submitted by Kristian on 11/19/2012
buyer Submitted by Larry on 10/26/2012
Nice piece Submitted by Mark on 8/27/2012
FMA Multi-Port Parallel Adapter Submitted by Gordijn on 4/27/2012
Great Product - Great Service Submitted by tw-heli on 4/9/2012
FMA Multi-Port Safe Parallel Adapter Submitted by Ryan on 4/4/2012
PL6 & MPA Submitted by Robert on 3/17/2012
FMA Multi-Port Parallel Adapter JST-XH & T-Plug Submitted by Kenneth on 3/3/2012
Items 11 to 19 of 19 total