I would recommend adding vinyl plug caps to the connectors; similar to the standard size Deans cable.
It's easy to inadvertently short a battery while having multiple plug pins exposed.
Otherwise, nicely made cable.
- Another great product from Progressive RC. Quality is superior as usual and cable performs flawlessly. This works perfect to charge multiple electrifly stock batteries that come with the Great Planes F-86 micro jet. If you want to charge several of these batteries at once, this is the cable to get. You will also need the appropriate balance board to go along with it. GREAT SERVICE ONCE AGAIN. Thanks Progressive RC!
- It's good that the harness has it's polarity correct. The negative is the one with the male pin for the charging side will prevent shorting out the charger in case of a short.
- Fast shipping and a great price
- As with everything I've purchased at ProgressiveRC, excellent quality and fast shipping!
- Quick Shipping, knowledable and a pleasure to work with!
- 1st time customer, excellent products and service. Very pleased
- Great value, very well made.I do need to come up with some caps for the exposed ends
Very nice quality, fast shipping. I am very satisfied and will be back next time I need something
- Great harness for parallel charging my Trex 250 packs
Micro Deans Parallell Charge Cable Submitted by Bill on 11/18/13
Perfect for Great Planes F-86 micro Submitted by Rick on 8/21/13
Correct polarity, great product! Submitted by Jof on 7/28/13
Charging cable Submitted by Steve on 5/18/13
Micro Deans Parallel Charge Cable Submitted by HelisRock on 3/28/13
A Pleasure Submitted by Nicholas on 10/8/12
excellent! Submitted by Mark on 9/29/12
Very satisfied Submitted by Mark on 9/29/12
Great product and service Submitted by Mark on 9/29/12
best way to charge Submitted by jschenck on 9/9/12
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total