- It works and seems to be very good quality. +++++ 1 ----
- Works as advertised, quality product. Cheaper on a compettitor site but not in stock, worth the extra few dollars to get it when I needed it.
- I have purchased different parallel cables from ProgressiveRC and this one is no different, IT JUST WORKS ! Great construction quality, FAST shipping, Awesome Customer Service... can't ask for anything more !
- Very nicely assembled and reinforced cable. High quality. Works great. Fast shipping, very pleased.
- Great products, great service fast shipping from Progressive RC as always. They always have what I need when it comes to cables to go with my i-charger 1010B.
Very pleased with the product wish I knew about this site before I bought my charger from another site that has very poor help will do more business with Progressive RC
Very Highly recommended
- I'm using this for my Blade 120SR heli as well. Works great. PRC has good stuff and it's priced right with super fast shippimg.
I just love the products offered on this site and the always helpful staff that always take the time to respond to my questions! Thanks David ;)
This product works great charging the 2S lipos for my 130x. Combined with the 6x balance cable, this makes for a really quick and efficient charging solution.
*I had to buy the UMX to JST adapter from another site, although I believe they mentioned it will be offered here soon.
- Thank you!
I bought this to charge my 550MaH batteries. It works very well.
this item shipped quickly and was priced fairly. I will buy from Progressive again.
PARALLEL (6X) JST CHARGE CABLE Submitted by Ralph on 11/25/12
Charging Cables Submitted by Mike on 11/16/12
Great cables Submitted by Victor on 10/29/12
Quality Charging Cable Submitted by Phil Scott on 10/5/12
Charging cables Submitted by Todd on 9/25/12
Charging Cables Submitted by Kerry on 9/3/12
Blade 120SR Submitted by Michael on 9/1/12
Excellent Product Submitted by David on 8/12/12
Fast shipping great service Submitted by Yves on 7/21/12
Good Stuff !! Submitted by Gary on 7/9/12