- Thank you!
I bought this to charge my 550MaH batteries. It works very well.
this item shipped quickly and was priced fairly. I will buy from Progressive again.
- I use this parallel charging Eflight batteries on Blade 120SR and Hyperion 550mah batteries. There are similar harnesses around with cheaper prices but I went with quality and service instead and both was satisfactory.
This plugin works great to charge my 1C batteries for the 120SR.
Thanks for helping me get this product.
I called not knowing what to get but with help I was able to purchase exactly what I needed for my 1C and 3C batteries. I got everything I needed to set me up to charge my batteries in whatever configuration I needed either at home or in the park.
Thanks for all of your help.
- Like all the other cables sold by ProgressiveRC, this cable is very nicely done with an excellent quality. Having 6 batteries charged at once is perfect. I am using several of these cables (Pico, JST & Micro Blade) with my ThunderPower 610 and they work great. Thank you for all the good work.
- Works great. No issues. Great service and fast shipping
- Works great for charging all my batteries for Blade 120SR at once. Very well made and fits into the iCharger 206B
- I always get great stuff and service from ProgressiveRC. Highly recommended.
Again received my order very quickly and you just have to look at the items to see the connection and cable quality; Checked my electronic cat3 tester, absolutely perfect.
One word; AWSOME! Service and quality
Fast shipping great service Submitted by Yves on 7/21/2012
Good Stuff !! Submitted by Gary on 7/9/2012
Good Product Submitted by Rocky on 7/9/2012
Works Great Submitted by David on 6/8/2012
I206 Charger Submitted by David on 6/8/2012
PARALLEL (6X) JST CHARGE CABLE Submitted by Newton on 6/5/2012
parallel charger Submitted by jonathan d on 5/23/2012
Charge cable Submitted by Justin on 4/19/2012
Great Stuff Submitted by Zack Jones on 4/15/2012
Parallel (6x) JST Charge Cable Parallel (6x) HXT 4mm Bullet Charge Cable Submitted by Ken Kotnik on 2/19/2012