- These guys are awesome the unit iCharger 4010 duo is an awesome charger all around.
Easy to use and a nice LCD with all the info at one place. Had a bad switch on the charger but the service at ProgressiveRC is outstanding!!
Regards from Norway
Its real nice when one can research items, Get quick informative responses, and place an order, And in just a couple days, Bam, there it is :) on your doorstep :}
Im so excellently pleased with my new 4010duo, that I have now ordered an RSP 2000-48 power supply. I will send pictures when I am finished with my Project.
Despite a setback I am really happy with the functionality this charger provides, especially the large (color) display as well as the ability to charge large packs in parallel.
I did have two issues with the charger though.
First up, when I unpacked it for the first time, some sort of muck was stuck on the inside of the plastic cover over the LCD. Although it was quite small it was right in the center and blocked some of the text. It was trivial to just unscrew the LCD case and just brush it away.
The second issue was more concerning. The main rotating dial that is a turn-click potentiometer broke (something inside it stuck and then let go completely). But this is where the best bit comes: Progressive RC's service.
I filed a ticket reporting the problem just over a week ago explaining what happened and if there would be any possibility of getting a replacement part as the shipment costs from europe and back would not be worth it and I would just keep it for spares.
To my amazement they answered within hours, had the spare part and shipped it to me and in just over a week later I have it installed and all is working again :)
So I haven't heard of problems with this product from others yet, but if you are hesitant, then this is the place to get it from as you will at least know you have great service to back you up.
ProgressiveRC Comment: This is the first and only instance we've seen of either of these issues and we apologize for the inconvenience. Glad we could help you out and happy charging!
- BUY THIS, need i say more
- Easy to use, fast, great customer service with FW updates etc. Highly recommended.
It has everything you need and more. Once you learn to navigate the buttons it's a breeze to setup a charger and displays more info about the charge process and your batteries than most people would need to know about. Good learning tool as well since it displays info in a way that your can understand reference it on the internet.
I had to wait on backorder for a while and I wish PRC's shipment info was more accurate. The expected arrival of backorders kept being pushed back and I was getting a little anxious.
Overall a good transaction and a good product. Thank you!
- I called and discussed this charger. Very informative and polite. Order'd and shipped. Arrived in perfect condition. Opened up box and played around with settings. WOW is all I can say, this is one BADASS charger. Love it way more than my Hyperion super dou. It show way more info and many more useful options. Oh and did I say POWERFUL and fast. I highly recommend this to anyone that is into electrics and wants big amp charger. Save in batteries as you won't need very many as it is FAST. Thks for amazing customer service. Looking forward to more business dealings in future.
- Great charger and the delivery time was fantastic.
- This is the charger you want. It's surprisingly small, quite a bit nicer looking in person, and the screen is brilliant. Be sure to keep up with the latest firmware, they're fixing bugs and adding features all the time.
4010 duo charger Submitted by Said on 11/22/13
Dual power in a small package Submitted by Bjorn Tore on 8/4/13
You guys n gals are all great. Submitted by Chris on 7/2/13
Great charger, some problems but amazing service Submitted by Simon on 6/26/13
WOW! Submitted by Steven on 6/7/13
Great Unit Submitted by Josh B on 5/24/13
Robust and elegant charger Submitted by Samuel on 5/5/13
WOW Submitted by Hal on 5/5/13
RC racer Submitted by Gary on 2/18/13
This Is It Submitted by Adam on 2/15/13
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total