- All I can say is "Wow and OMG". I placed my order Saturday afternoon and received notification that my order shipped latter the same day. I received my order on Monday. All of the parts I ordered were exactly what was shown on Progressive's site and work great. Excellent customer service and products. The UMX & 130X Board work great on the 2S 300 mAh batteries for my mCPx BL.
- Extremely fast same day shipping. Arrived quickly and works great.
- Exactly what I needed and at a great value. Progressive RC is the place to go for your charging products. Thanks!
- Fast shipping product works as advertised
- The board is a must have if you have more than one battery. With the ability to plug in 6 at once, it makes charging and balancing lipos a breeze and a huge time saver. Thanks Progressive for the awesome products and service.
Excellent quality and a real time-saver. Fantastic service as ever by PRC. Same-day shipping and delivery in 2 days. I don't know how it could get better.
- Works great for the MCPX BL lipos. Even has a fuse for protection. Great product.
- I got inexpensive, quality electronics very quickly. What more is there to say?
- Excellent Quality, so much better than a "octopus cable". Allows my Hyperion charger to put my 130X batteries at a safe storage level as well as parallel charge multiple batteries, while balancing for flight usage. Heartily recommend the board.
- Great product fast shipping will definitely buy again ! A+A+A+ to PROGRESSIVE ! Excellent balance board very well made ...
Progressive Products and Service Submitted by John on 2/19/2014
UMX parallel board Submitted by Brett on 2/16/2014
"The Ticket" 350W Combo Submitted by Ron on 1/19/2014
Fast shipping product works as advertised Submitted by Revell on 12/24/2013
Great Product to have! Submitted by Jasser on 12/10/2013
UMX and 130X Parallel Board Submitted by Jim on 10/12/2013
UMX parallel board Submitted by Brendon on 9/22/2013
Fast and Simple Submitted by Matt S on 9/14/2013
Blade 130X Battery Safe Parallel Charge Board. Submitted by Kenneth E. Peterson on 9/7/2013
PROGRESSIVE PRODUCT'S Submitted by tim on 9/6/2013