What can I say that has not already been said about the quality and customer service from PRC?!?! Awesome!!!!
Makes we wonder why other internet companies can't be nearly as good as the folks at PRC? LOL
U guys really are the best. PLEASE keep up the GOOD WORK!
- I tell my fellow fliers about the charging board it saves a lot of time. Other wise I would be running the charger all night.
- Just like every other board that I have bought from Progressive RC, this is a quality board. I use it to charge my batteries for my mCp x and my Nano QX.
- Great product that just makes battery charging easy. Buy one
- Convenient for micro packs, Velcro sticks it to the inner lid of my sidekick case. No need to move it for charging. I prefer cables over boards for large packs where the balance leads are shorter than the main leads. Also recommend the para board for the 130X.
- Good quality and a much better choice then the parallel cables, the connectors are better on a PCB.
- Item arrived very quickly and in good condition. I have owned other parallel charging boards and harnesses but, none of them consistently charged the batteries evenly. This board charges all six batteries for my Blade mCPX and nano CPX perfectly every time. I couldn't be happier with it.
- This little board works wonders and save a heck of a loads of time when it comes to continuous fling at the field. I love the ability to charge multiple batteries all at once. The board works great and it is very reliable. Durability and design makes this little beauty a neat tool to have in your tool box.
I waited quite a while before purchasing a charger. After reviewing and comparing, I decided to go with the 208B setup. Very happy I did. It is everything I expected. First rate!
Make sure batteries all have similar voltages before charging simultaneously. One way to do this is by connecting all your batteries to the board with the charger OFF. This will balance the batteries.
Although you can balance the batteries by simply plugging them into the board - you still want to make sure the voltages are somewhat similar.
NOTE: for MQX batteries, you'll need a JST to micro adapter for each batt - just like the adapter that comes in the MQX box.
I plan to by another board from Progressive for my 3 - 6S batts.
P.S. Thanks for the piece of candy you placed in my order - nice touch! ;)
You've got a new customer.
Another homerun!! Submitted by Anthony on 5/15/2014
Hobbiest Submitted by Michael on 4/3/2014
Parallel Charging Board - mCp x and Pico Submitted by Kenneth on 11/2/2013
makes life easy Submitted by Graeme on 9/3/2013
Perfect for my Nano CPX Submitted by Kirk on 8/4/2013
Reccomended Submitted by Bjorn on 5/12/2013
Better than expected Submitted by James on 5/9/2013
OPS Manager Submitted by Smokeybee42 on 5/8/2013
Great Charger Submitted by Alex on 2/23/2013
Parallel Charging Blade MQX Batteries Submitted by Michael on 2/9/2013
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total