- It is an amaizing little box, with more than enought power to charge batteries. Very important: when charging always use a good power supply with more than 20V for hight current !
The best charger I've used.
He takes very good care of my batteries.
- Great charger. Simple to use. Best one out there. Great service from Progressive RC.
After a few successful chargers on my heli batteries, the 308DUO went up in a puff of smoke. I just plugged it in to the power supply when it happened. Lucky we had a spare, which incidentally is still working fine. I bought it through Amazon.com and began the process of getting a replacement. I hope that there is no problem?
ProgressiveRC Comment: Failures are rare, but can occur for a variety of reasons. An RMA has been issued and we'll get you taken care of.
- I purchased a 308duo and all I can say is WOW!!! I have been in the hobby for 25 years and this is by far the best purchase I have ever made. I charged 6, 3s lipos and 4, 2s lipos all at the same time. I was pushing over 42 amps out of this charger and it worked flawlessly. This is by far the best charger I have ever used hands down.
- For a little bit more money - you get prompt shipment and high quality products. Much better value for money than others. Will shop again.
- I was looking for a charger that would charge my 7S battery packs. After researching the various chargers I purchased the iCharger 308 duo. I was very happy once it arrived. It charges my 7S battery packs with no problem. If you are into larger helis that use 14S or 16S power systems and need to charge those large battery packs this is the charger to get.
- I upgraded to this unit from an iCharger 208B. I can now charge two 4S 5000mAh batteries at 5s for a total charge time of 10 minutes. Awesome! Works great with the Junsi S1200 power supply.
This charger is BY FAR the best I have ever owned. At this price this should be everyone's main charger.
It has cut my charge times by 2/3 and at the field that means a lot more flying time and less waiting for a charge.
Get a 24V power supply and watch this thing take off on a charge.
I can charge my field Pb battery at home in about 3 hours. My 5100 3s lipos 2 at a time in 15-18 minutes.
The service at Progressive RC blew me away....I ordered at 11 am and it shipped 2 hours later. Arrived in 2 days!!!!! Outstanding!!!!
You have a customer that will definitely return and recommend Progressive RC to my flying group! !!!
ICharger 308DUO Submitted by Nilis Roney on 12/2/2014
iCharger 308 Duo Submitted by Angelo on 11/3/2014
iCharger 308 Duo Submitted by Phil on 9/2/2014
Smoke got in my eyes. Submitted by Henry on 6/29/2014
Why did I wait so long? Submitted by David on 6/19/2014
Impeccable shipment & Service Submitted by Lee on 6/18/2014
Great Charger Submitted by Matthew on 6/12/2014
excellent Submitted by SERGEY on 6/3/2014
Great charger Submitted by Patrick on 5/27/2014
icharger 308 duo Submitted by Shelby Voll on 5/26/2014