- I like the unit, balanced and stored three 8s and one10s LiPo's, 30min. each.
- This is my second 3010B and many of my friends have bought them after they saw how well mine works.
Very nice - easy to use and set up. Small size was a nice surprise. This was my first order from Progressive. Their customer service is outstanding...
- The iCharge 3010b chargers are now my default charger because of their flexibility and their cool running characteristics. They remain cool at 15-amp input levels when other chargers get very hot, and are capable of up to 30 amps input. They can charge any kind of battery and can discharge equally well, and there's even a foam-cutter capability. I already had one and was so impressed that I bought two more for home and field charging. ProgressiveRC service is second to none, and order processing and shipping are blindingly fast. I live on the East Coast and ordered around mid-day on 1/17, and the package was on my doorstep on 1/19, USPS... un-freakin'-believeable!!!
- I had a charger from another company that was broken on delivery. After making a "Video" of what was wrong, and waiting just over 3 weeks, I was credited the selling price. I did my research (BETTER than the first time!) and found the iCharger 3010B. It was available at the site I used for the original purchase. I decided to shop around and found ProgressiveRC had the iCharger 3010B for a few dollars more. I ordered the charger and within days was enjoying the chargers capabilities. I had a possible issue on "Storage Mode" having the batteries being a bit higher charge than I thought was correct. After a Help Desk ticket response, turned out I was over doing the AMPS on that mode, and reduced to 1 AMP and the batteries were right on target! Great customer service! Plus, I like getting the Lifesaver candy in the packages!! :-)
This is my second iCharger 3010B. I blew the first one through my own stupidity...never plug your ac power cord into the 12v outlet on your charger box!
I was pleasantly surprised by the quick delivery by USPS. I ordered the charger on Sunday night, had it in my hands Wednesday afternoon.
- Every time I deal with these ppl it makes me wish that everyone else handled there business and customers like they do. 5 STAR ALL THE WAY!
- I love my Ichargers and this one is no exception.
- Great service I'll be back!
Little mix up but not your fault...
Great service I'll be back!
charge Submitted by flagger1 on 11/5/2014
Progressive RC are the BEST! Submitted by Al on 6/9/2014
ICharger3010 Submitted by GW on 2/8/2014
Ideal chargers Submitted by Bob M on 1/21/2014
Awesome Charger that I can grow with Submitted by David on 11/15/2013
Good product and service Submitted by Lewis on 6/21/2013
A+ Submitted by Robert on 3/12/2013
icharger 3010 Submitted by Daren on 2/26/2013
Excellent service Submitted by urs on 12/16/2012
Dr Submitted by Dan w on 11/17/2012