Sugru is the incredible new air-curing rubber for hackers, makers, gadget lovers and anyone else who wants to make things or make their stuff work better.
Self-adhesive to most other materials, and flexible when cured, sugru is a versatile tool for hackers and makers - repair and strengthen damaged cables and housing, mount components where you want them, strengthen attachments and protect against vibration, and a hundred other uses we’re sure you’ll find for it.
Awarded several Editors Choice awards the last two years running at the Bay Area Maker Faire and Listed alongside the iPad by TIME magazine as one of the top 50 inventions of 2010, you should really check this product out for yourself.
Tip: Sugru has a shelf life of about six months in the packaging, but you can extend its working life by as much as double if you keep it refrigerated!
- Quantity: 8 x 5g packets
- Color Distribution, Black & White: 4 Black, 4 White
- Color Distribution, Multi-Color: 2 Red, 2 Yellow, 2 Blue, 1 Black, 1 White
- Main and Balance Connectors - Add grip and flex protection!
- RCStyx - Put a dot of Sugru in the top depression for extra grip!
- mCP x Battery Connectors - A little Sugru will make those tough disconnects a thing of the past!
- Heli Skids - Add textured grips to your skids without messing around with aftermarket parts!
- Lost the foam backing to your balance board? Replace it with electrically-insulating Sugru!
- Repair your model after a crash!
- Hundreds more applications - the only limit is your imagination!
• The title says it all. Sugru sticks.
• As easy to remove as it is to apply.