You have no items in your shopping cart.
"The Dual Powerline" 2000W Combo
Ready for a revolution in portable charging? The Dual Powerline combo is it.
2000W of power and two PowerLab 8 chargers are lurking beneath the smooth deck in this case, ready to change how you manage your batteries in the field. You'll always be ready to charge, and charge fast. 40A charge rates? No problem. Multiple chemistries or cell counts? You've got a dual-output charger, no more waiting around for one charge to finish before starting the second! Say goodbye to downtime. And built-in to the bottom of the case is the PRC PowerStand socket, making it a piece of cake to give your case a solid foundation wherever you are.
Included in the package are all the accessories needed to create an unbeatable portable charge solution - overall it's a savings of over $80 compared to purchasing the items separately! This is a true plug-and-play solution - we assemble your combo for you! We'll mount your gear, drill the holes, connect everything up so that when it arrives, all you have to do is plug in to AC power and start charging.
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1344W (@ >40V; 408W @ 12V)
- Charge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Input voltage range: 10-48V DC
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 95W / 10A
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1344W / 40A
- Current drain for balancing: 1000mA
- Balance accuracy: 6mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-8 series
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-21 series
- Pb battery cell count: 3-12 series
- Battery setup memories: 25 user, 50 preset
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Overall Weight: TBA
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxD): 260x141x77mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power (220VAC): 42A continuous, 2000W
- Output power (110VAC): 31.5A continuous, 1500W
- Output voltage: 48V DC
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 46,000 hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.97 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large
Customer Reviews (2)
- A PowerhouseReview by David Rietz
Quality Value Service
- I bought the very first one!Review by Jeff Piatt
Value Service Quality
I am extremely happy with the quality of work that PRC did on this case. It's hard to imagine needing more capability than this set up has to offer. Truly a great product and something that changed my thinking about electric power. (Posted on 3/14/2015)