You have no items in your shopping cart.
"The Nomad XL Caged Threat" 2000W Combo
When you need real power and the storage to match, the Nomad XL Caged Threat is the ultimate companion when you're on the road.
With the iCharger 4010Duo and Mean Well RSP-2000-48 on hand, you'll always be ready to charge, and charge fast. 40A charge rates? No problem. Multiple chemistries or cell counts? You've got a dual-output charger, no more waiting around for one charge to finish before starting the second! Take that charging power and flexibility and combine it with the most storage space available in any of our cases and it's easy to see why you wouldn't want to travel with anything else.
Included in the package are all the accessories you need to create an unbeatable portable charge solution!
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
- Input voltage range: 9-50V DC
- Input current limit: 65A
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1400W per channel @ >23.5V (up to 2000W in synchronous mode)
- Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power capacity: 130W per channel, or up to 200W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1400W per channel, or up to 2000W in synchronous mode
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1600W @ 40V/40A, or up to 3200W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-10 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V) per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 1470g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 210x140x80 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power (220VAC): 42A continuous, 2000W
- Output power (110VAC): 31.5A continuous, 1500W
- Output voltage: 48V DC
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 46,000 hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.97 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large
Customer Reviews (4)
- Fantastic case, but quality control was poorReview by Guy
Quality Value Service
- Completely changes my perspective on charging batteriesReview by Matt
Service Quality Value
I fly 600 and 700 size 3D RC Helicopters that use two 6S packs of either 3300 or 5000 mAh capacity per pack. We have no electricity at our flying field so I normally use 6 or 8 packs during each flying session for 3 or 4 flights. With two Hitec x4 Chargers, recharging my packs was an overnight ordeal. Now I am able to charge 6 to 8 packs within 30 to 40 minutes on parallel charge boards. I could do up to 12 packs in about an hour with 30 amps per channel on my Duo and parallel charge boards.
This has enabled me to charge my batteries in a reasonable time just before going flying instead of keeping fully charged packs sitting for several days or having to plan my flying days the evening prior to flying. The result is less wear and tear on my batteries and more likelihood of flying my electrics instead of just opting to take out my nitro helis.
Also, if I visit a field with electricity or a decent generator, I can fly all day on two sets of batteries with very little downtime between flights. This device has completely changed my perspective and philosophy on electric helis and charging LiPo batteries. This charger solution is worth every penny. I enjoy my electric helis more now than ever before thanks to this charge system.
Great job guys! (Posted on 6/27/2016)
- Simply AwesomeReview by Nathan
Value Service Quality
- THE NOMAD XL CAGED THREAT" 2000W COMBOReview by Robert
Value Service Quality