"The Nomad XL Dual Powerline" 2000W Combo
The most powerful charger in the world deserves special treatment, and that's just what it gets in this PRC Nomad XL case.
Pair the Dual PowerLab 8 x2 with the Mean Well RSP-2000-48 power supply and you'll always be ready to charge, and charge fast. 40A charge rates? No problem. Multiple chemistries or cell counts? You've got a dual-output charger, no more waiting around for one charge to finish before starting the second! Take that charging power and flexibility and combine it with the most storage space available in any of our cases and it's easy to see why you wouldn't want to travel with anything else.
Included in the package are all the accessories you need to create an unbeatable portable charge solution!
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1344W (@ >40V; 408W @ 12V)
- Charge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Input voltage range: 10-48V DC
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 95W / 10A
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1344W / 40A
- Current drain for balancing: 1000mA
- Balance accuracy: 6mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-8 series
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-21 series
- Pb battery cell count: 3-12 series
- Battery setup memories: 25 user, 50 preset
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Overall Weight: TBA
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxD): 260x141x77mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power (220VAC): 42A continuous, 2000W
- Output power (110VAC): 31.5A continuous, 1500W
- Output voltage: 48V DC
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 46,000 hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.97 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large
Customer Reviews (1)
- Nice, but....Review by Paul Overn
Service Quality Value
Case is great, power supply works great.
There are two things to be aware of.
- Need something to be able to lift the deck lid. A small handle or a hold large enough for a finger would be helpful.
- Power supply: sold as a 2000w, however, you need more then 120V AC to get this. So unless you are going to run a 220 line to your charging station or get a 220V generator, you can only get 1500 watts out of it.
If I purchase this combo again, and I most likely will, I will ask to change out the power supply for a 1500 watt version.
Paul (Posted on 6/1/2014)
Write Your Own Review
FMA PowerLab Expansion Mode:
Product Spotlight: The PRC Case Family: