Hi-Res ESR Meter
Need even more precise internal resistance measurements for your high capacity LiPos? This new Hi-Res version of the ESR meter is up to the challenge. While the original ESR meter was designed for all-purpose use, this new model is designed specifically for large packs (>2000mAh), whose lower resistance requires a more precise measurement, and whose larger capacity necessitates a larger current pulse, which would be damaging to smaller packs. All the features of the original model are still there - this tool has never been more useful. The Hi-Res version is limited to a max. pack resistance of 65mOhms and a max. cell resistance of 8mOhms.
Internal resistance is a crucial aspect of a battery's performance, affecting the rate at which it can safely be charged and discharged. The ability to measure internal resistance enables you to compare batteries from different manufacturers with confidence rather than relying on often-suspect C ratings.
Our ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) meter gives you just that ability
- powered by the battery itself, the meter provides the internal resistance of an entire pack to a resolution of 0.1 milliohms or each individual cell to a resolution of 0.01 milliohms.
- Cell Range: 1S-6S
- Capacity Range: >2000mAh
- Main Connector Type: 14 AWG Silicone Wire, no connector installed
- Balance Connector Type: Standard 0.1" Pin Spacing (JST-XH/PolyQuest)
- Single Cell Power Input Connector: Female JST
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 193g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 130x100x30mm
Note: Click here for an in-depth look at the operation and specifications of the ESR Meter.