Note: This quad has been opened and has a scuff on one prop-guard but is otherwise in like-new condition.
It's here at last - the truly 4S ready, 4K equipped cinewhoop! The revolutionary dual-lens Caddx Tarsier camera provides dynamic FPV flight while simultaneously recording flawless 4K video - it's never been easier to record your flights.
Sporting a F4 flight controller, upgraded 16A BLHeli_32 ESCs, and 1105-5000 motors, the all new 85X has a powertrain to match its payload. Run 4S LiPos for the ultimate in Whoop flight - you might even forget that you're not flying a full size quad!
- Weight: 88g (without battery)
- Motors: 1105 5000kV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2" 4-Blades Props
- FPV Camera: Caddx Tarsier 4K
- Receiver: Crossfire Nano
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6A000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- MCU: STM32F051K66
- Supports PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3S-4S LiPo
- Cotinuous current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- BLHELI_32 Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- Weight: 19.5g
- FPV Resolution: 1200TVL
- Field of view: 4K @ 150° (16:9), FPV @ 165° (4:3)
- Angle: 20°/30° switchable
- TV System: NTSC/PAL switchable