"The Dual Threat" 2000W Combo
For the ultimate in flexibility and capability, there's nothing quite like the Dual Threat.
With 2000W of power at your fingertips, and two channels on your charger that are each able to run at up to 40 amps simultaneously, you'll be ready to handle any charging situation you find yourself in.
The iCharger 4010Duo provides unmatched charging possibilities - charge at 40 amps on each channel, or connect the two outputs in parallel to charge at up to 70 amps. The rock-solid RSP-2000-48 power supply from Mean Well is the perfect partner for the 4010Duo, providing high power at high voltage for maximum efficiency.
- Input voltage range: 9-50V DC
- Input current limit: 65A
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1400W per channel @ >23.5V (up to 2000W in synchronous mode)
- Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power capacity: 130W per channel, or up to 200W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1400W per channel, or up to 2000W in synchronous mode
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1600W @ 40V/40A, or up to 3200W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-10 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V) per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 1470g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 210x140x80 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power (220VAC): 42A continuous, 2000W
- Output power (110VAC): 31.5A continuous, 1500W
- Output voltage: 48V DC
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 46,000 hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.97 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
Shipping size: Large
iCharger Tips and Tricks:
Easy to use, great service. Thanks progressive RC
I can now charge packs quicker than I can fly.
Wow, I went from having to plan the charging of my 6S packs the day before flying to just turning up at the field, charging and flying. I can now charge packs quicker than I can fly. Just need to build this into a nice case with a few bells and whistles.
This is a great combo! To be able to bang out 12 1S or 2S batteries on the whim is priceless. I'm going to be moving up in heli size soon and wanted to future proof my charging needs. I also would like to mention the great service ProgressiveRC provides. When my package came ProgressiveRC had already hooked up the wires to the power supply. All I needed to do was plug in the charger and I was ready to start pumping out batteries. I was not expecting this and it was a very nice touch.