"The Dynamo" 1500W Combo
For power and flexibility in charging, it's hard to beat the value of this little Dynamo.
The Mean Well RSP-1500-24 power supply gives you all the power you need to reach the full potential of the compact iCharger 308Duo, whether that means charging at up to 30A on each channel simultaneously, or combining the two outputs in sync mode to hit charge rates of up to 50 amps!
Included in the package are all the cables and connections you need to get going. Overall it's a savings of over $40 compared to purchasing the items separately!
iCharger 308Duo Specifications
- Input voltage range: 10-30V DC
- Input current limit: Total = 60A, Ch1/2 = 40A
- Maximum charge power: 1300W @ >23.5V (800W max. per channel)
- Charge current range: 0.05-30.0A per channel, or up to 50A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power: 80W per channel, or up to 120W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 800W per channel, or up to 1300W in synchronous mode
- Maximum external discharge: 1050W per channel, or up to 2100W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- USB charging port: 5V/1A current limiting protection 1.2A
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-8 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 910g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 171x118x59 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power: 63A continuous, 1500W
- Output voltage: 24V DC (adjustable from 20-26.4V)
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 62,600 hours
- Efficiency: 90%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): 98% for 115V AC
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 2600g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 278x127x84mm
Shipping size: Large
*Note: Included jumper must be installed above AC connection for use with 110V AC.
iCharger Tips and Tricks:
I've had this charger for about a month now, and every time I use it, it blows me away. Just recently got into EDF's, and the batteries seriously taxed my previous charger. I was only able to get 4.5 amps out of it to charge 5000+mAh 6S packs. This thing isn't even flinching at 13.5 amps. My brother has a similar charger, and I've usually flown three times before he's flown once. It does everything I need it to and way more. Definitely a satisfied customer. Yes, it's pricey, but it'll probably be the last charger I ever buy.
I am now confused.....as to whether I am more impressed by the killer charging rig I now own, or the amount of bending over backwards the PRC crew did to make sure I was happy and got all the right stuff I needed and understood how to get it to work properly.
Gonna be set in the charger dept. for the long haul thanks to PRC! You guys Rule!
Just got this combo,
Amazing how poerful it is!
Everything comes coneected and all you need to do is only connect your batteries!
Great costumer service!!
Thanks David and Pregressiverc for this amazing combo,