You have no items in your shopping cart.
High-powered and hobby ready, with three sets of banana plug jacks and one high-current XT90 output, the S1500 is ready to power up anything you can throw at it.
An input voltage range of 90-265V makes it ready for worldwide use with no modification needed, and the DC output is just as flexible: simply turn the dial to adjust the voltage to suit your setup - digital readouts give you an instant look at your output voltage and current.
Active power factor correction and a robust frame makes this a great power supply to take to the field and use with a generator.
|Output Power (110 VAC)||1500W|
|Output Power (220 VAC)||1500W|
|Output Voltage||10-30V DC|
|Input Voltage||90-265V AC|
|Power Factor Correction||>0.98|
|AC Power Cord||Included|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Excellent value and quality-Review by pman9003
Value Service Quality
A few minor things to be aware, no of these are bad things or deal breakers in my opinion.
1) It doesn't have an On/Off switch on the unit that completely shuts it off, not big deal, you just have to unplug it from the wall.
2) Make sure you push the power cord in all the way, otherwise it will come out halfway through your charge cycle....I learned this the hard way. Not the fault of the power supply. Also make sure you use the cord that it comes with. This thing can pull some serious current on 120VAC and a lesser cord will not handle it.
3) The fans only run when it reaches a certain temperature. This is nice because some of the time its silent, depending on load. However, it also means that the fans will run for about 10 seconds, turn off and then start up again maybe a minute later under certain conditions. It can get annoying, but if you are really pushing it, the fans just stay on.
4) Regarding temperature, the unit does display the an internal temperature reading, however the reading it displays is not the same reading that controls the fans. I had to check this with the manufacturer, because despite being odd, it is how the unit is designed to operate.
Lastly, PRC is an excellent vendor to deal with. (Posted on 3/19/2017)