There's a new heavyweight in the ring: the iCharger 4010Duo. With two channels available, each of which can charge at up to 40 amps simultaneously, it's like having two superchargers in one. Or combine both channels in parallel to achieve up to 70 amp charge rates!
With two JST-XH balance boards thrown in for free - one for each channel - you'll be ready to go right away.
See the latest review of the iCharger 4010Duo here on RCGroups.
- Input voltage range: 9-50V DC
- Input current limit: 65A
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1400W per channel @ >23.5V (up to 2000W in synchronous mode)
- Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power capacity: 130W per channel, or up to 200W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1400W per channel, or up to 2000W in synchronous mode
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1600W @ 40V/40A, or up to 3200W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-10 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V) per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 1470g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 210x140x80 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
Frequently Purchased Together: