You have no items in your shopping cart.
|10XP CCS Troubleshooting
If you clicked the install link for the software titled "Install Cellpro 10XP Charge Control Software" from the install page, and you saw that .NET 2.0 installed, but the FMA application did not install, proceed with the following steps:
1. Check to make sure "Microsoft .NET 2.0" appears in Add/Remove programs. Start > Settings > Control Panel, select Add or Remove Programs.
2. Go back to the CCS install page and attempt the software installation a second time.
3. This problem can occur when network traffic is high at the host server where the FMA application is stored. Once .NET 2.0 is installed, clicking the install link a second time does not re-install .NET 2.0, only the FMA software.
If you have previously installed a version of the Cellpro 10XP Charge Control Software on your computer, and you think you may be having problems with it, please proceed with the following steps.
1. Using Windows Update, check to see if your computer requires the .NET 2.0 Service Pack 1 (SP1) update. If the option to install this update comes up during Windows Update, select it and install it.
2. Reboot your computer and see if your issues are resolved.
If you are running Windows Vista x64 bit and you find that the CCS crashes when you attempt to run it:
Please download and install the Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 update by visiting Microsoft Download Center.
If the above does not resolve your issues, then continue with the following steps:
Use Add/Remove Programs from the Windows Control Panel to remove any FMA application containing the name “CellPro 10XP” as follows:
1. Start > Settings > Control Panel
2. Select Add/Remove Programs
3. Click on “CellPro 10XP” and Choose Remove
Note: if you have previously installed Microsoft .NET, you will not need to remove it before attempting to re-install the Charge Control Software.
IMPORTANT: If you use a dial up connection and you use a dial up accelerator, disable it before proceeding. After installation, you may also need to disable it any time you launch the Cellpro 10XP Charge Control Software in order to receive updates without problems.
Return to the Installation Page and follow the steps provided