The wait is over, the new Stout motor is here! We'll let Mr Steele himself tell you all about it:
"I would like to Introduce the Mr. Steele V4 STOUT 2306 (1750KV) 6S FPV freestyle motor.
I take great pride in my work and am always trying to raise the bar. After two years of seemingly nonstop research & development, I am proud to present this fine piece of miniquad motor engineering.
All in all this motor is an absolute gem only increasing the weight by a tad over 1g from the previous model while achieving more power, efficiency, and most importantly durability.
Enjoy & thank you for your continued support.
V4 MOTOR HIGHLIGHTS/CHANGES
- Base redesign 16x16(only) mounting holes (structural changes for more durability)
- Complete bell redesigned (durability and smoothness in mind)
- Thicker single strand copper winding
- Increased EFFICIENCY & POWER
- Complete interchangeable motor pants redesign (thicker & more crash/low temperature resistant, better gap fitment, + more protection coverage for the “tall pants”)
- Better assembly tolerances
- Overall QC improvements
- 9mm steel bearings
- Eco-Friendly packaging
- Motor weight 32.4g (full-length cables) compared to Stout V3 at 30.5g
- Pants weights: 1g low, 2g tall compared to 0.8/1.8 on the V3
This special Launch Edition is limited to 1000 pieces worldwide - get them while you can!
|32.4g including wires