Introducing the Mr. Steele V5 Stout 2307 (1950KV) 6S (5”-5.5” prop) FPV freestyle motor. The Stout motor is wound at 1950KV for extra power and speed.
The V5 features an increased stator size and a redesigned motor bell setup for more durability. This new iteration of the trusted power train formula follows a lightweight ethos with increased power and torque where it counts. The importance of attaining a high power-to-weight ratio cannot be overstated when building a high-performance aircraft.
V5 MOTOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Increased stator size 2307
- Base redesign 16x16(only) mounting holes (new structural changes for more durability)
- Complete bell redesigned (durability and smoothness in mind)
- Thick single strand copper winding
- Increased EFFICIENCY & POWER
- Complete Interchangeable motor pants redesign (thicker & more crash/low temperature resistant, better gap fitment, + more protection coverage for the “tall pants”)
- Better assembly tolerances
- Overall QC improvements
- 9mm steel bearings
- Eco-Friendly packaging
- Motor weight 33.8g (full-length cables) compared to Stout V1 at 31.5g
- Pants Weight - Low - 1g vs (0.8 v3) | Tall - 2g vs (1.8 v3)
All in all this motor is an absolute gem only increasing the weight by a tad over 1g from the previous model while achieving more power, efficiency, and most importantly durability.