The Holybro Kakute F4 V2 Mini flight controller supports important features of Betaflight/Cleanflight, such as OSD and DShot. The faster F4 processor gives room for future feature development: run all features at the fast 8 kHz PID loop rate, at single-digit CPU utilization!
Because of issues with serial inversion, other F4 boards struggle to support protocols such as FrSky SBUS and SmartPort at the same time. The Kakute F4 V2 Mini is designed to support all serial protocols at once.
• Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight.
• Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
• High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7V to 42V. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 V2 Mini monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
• On-board regulators output 5V at up to 1A and 3.3V at up to 200mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
• 2 Additional PWM output, can be used for Camera control, motor5 or motor6.
|STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
|32x29x6mm (20x20mm mounting holes)