This is iFlight's answer for all the racers out there looking for a new burst of speed: the iFlight Mach R5 BNF!
Equipped with XING2 2506 motors for more torque and efficiency as well as high speed and consistent lap times, the Mach R5 uses Beast F7 55A AIO, the most powerful of the iFlight AIOs currently available.
Quick-swap arm assembly makes for easy repair at your flying spot or on race day, while the enhanced canopy design ensures low wind resistance for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Super durable design, 6mm arms and 7075 CNC middle plate
- Super lightweight but superpower with our newest XING2 2506 motors
- 55A powerful Beast AIO power at small footprint
- SucceX Mini Force 600mW VTX with RaceCam R1 Micro
- XING2 2506 1850kV motors
- Beast F7 55A AIO board
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP
- Don't worry about tuning, it's set up for you already! A basic PID and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent unwanted or unexpected drone behavior.
- VTX is set to 25mW by default.
|Fuselage Thickness||Top Plate: 2.5mm; Middle Plate: 2.5mm Aluminum; Bottom Plate: 3mm|
|Input Voltage||6S LiPo|
|ESC Current||55A (60A burst)|
|Weight||322g (without battery)|