The new ClearView Goggle Receiver (CVG) has absolutely all the performance of their legendary ground station and even does a few very impressive new tricks! – All in an insanely small, easy to install goggle receiver that requires little or no modification to your existing FatShark™ goggles. Installation does not require goggle disassembly.
Why put up with the glitches, dropouts, antenna fades, horizontal tearing, noise bands and the rest of the video nasties that can cost you the race? Now there's ClearView Racing!
ClearView Digitally Enhanced™ receivers virtually eliminate all the problems that conventional video receivers can't even touch. And check this out: special software inside each ClearView Racing™ receiver actually prevents intruding signals from taking control of your picture. Result? You get the cleanest fastest start possible! And latency-free ClearView does it all with your present video transmitter and camera!
ClearView digitally enhanced racing receivers are totally amazing on the track and so advanced, they even work indoors where FPV flying was previously impossible!
No other video receiver can make these claims because no other video receiver works the way ClearView does. (Patents Pending) An exclusive, built-in OSD Spectrum Analyzer App is also available.
- Easy, OSD Band-Centric Tuning with 12 stock bands and 4 custom + Low-Band
- Quick Access to 4 favorite bands
- Change channels using your goggle buttons. No need to access the menu
- Instant OSD channel indicator with each goggle button press
- Easy OSD menu access and navigation
- Uniquely clever, high performance Quad Finder App
- Configurable receiver OSD on live video – a ClearView exclusive
- Hyperspeed Spectrum Analyzer App with selected band channel markers
- OSD Quick Info Screen allows checking all important data in an instant
- 2 user defined profiles
- Auto video format switching or manually selected NTSC / PAL
- Balanced input power and active cooling prevent goggle hot-spots and overheating
- Dual intensity LED power pilot
- Future Proof. Software is field updatable with an internet connected Windows PC
- Finally – a goggle receiver with proper side-by-side antennas! (Yay)!