The M8Q-5883 GPS and compass module from Matek comes with GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS receiver technology and a built-in micro patch antenna. It's perfect for your UAV systems, Robots, RC, FPV or other electronics projects.
- 72-channel M8 engine GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1 SAIF, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/C
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Features an additional front-end LNA for optimized performance and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity
- Built-in embedded GNSS patch antenna, low power consumption
- The 15 x 15 mm patch antenna provides the best compromise between the performance of a Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) antenna and a small size to be integrated into any design.
- Magnetic sensor QMC5883L integrated
|Horizontal Position Accuracy||2.5m|
|Input Voltage||4-6V DC|