Mighty yet mini, the new TX12 from RadioMaster has the same core features as its big brother the TX16S but in a much smaller - and even more affordable - package.
With Hall sensor gimbals and a built-in 2.4GHz ELRS module, and of course supporting EdgeTX/OpenTX, the TX12 is much more than meets the eye.
- Updated main board design from STM32F207 to STM32F407
- EdgeTX operating system installed from the factory
- Added internal ExpressLRS module support
- Updated rear case with comfortable grips
- Precision hall-effect gimbals as standard
- Improved USB-C QC 3.0 Charging
- Improved S1 / S2 slider grip
- Provide M1 and M2 modes
- SD Card included