The RadioMaster TX16S MkII MAX Radio Transmitter is the latest in radio transmitter technology. This radio features Hall V4.0 Gimbals, an ELRS Internal Module, OpenTX and EdgeTX compatibility, and 2.4GHz radio frequency with 16 Channels. This updated design includes an easily removable battery cover, raised and flat grips for better ergonomics, and improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents.
The 4.3" IPS color dispay provides easy programming with touch panel precison and the brand new 3.5mm audio headphone jack and built-in dual speakers provide great audio options for pilots!
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection
- Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access
- Improved internal circuity and optimized power supply
- Rear mounted audio jack provided headphone output
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear center-detents
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish
- Hall Gimbals V4.0
- ELRS version
|Channels||16 maximum (receiver dependent)|
|Input Voltage||6.6-8.4V DC|
|Battery||2S LiPo or (2) 18650 cells (not included)|
|Module Bay Size||JR Standard|
|Weight||750g (without battery)|