One of the most frustrating parts of building a drone can be soldering tiny wires to an expensive flight controller, but the all-new RushFPV Blade F722 FC lets you put those days behind you.
With 5 UARTS broken out via JST connectors and an incredibly fast F722 processor, you won't be wanting for more with this unit. Whether you fly analog or digital FPV, this is the FC for you - a dedicated connector for the DJI system makes it as simple as possible to hook up.
Combine all that with the 60A, 200MHz F4 equipped Extreme edition of the Blade ESC and you get an unbeatable combination. When you absolutely, positively need the fastest response times from your quad, accept no substitute!
- High-performance STM32 F722 MCU with speeds up to 216MHz.
- Stable and reliable MPU6000 with integrated accelerometer and gyroscope.
- Built-in 16M black box, barometer, 5 UART ports, 6 PWM output ports, 2 ADC ports, 1 l2C port.
- Integrated dual 40V input synchronous rectifier power supply, and built-in power filter, up to 8S LiPo battery power supply, 5V 5A /10V 3A output provides sufficient power, you can connect more external devices.
- Modular cable design, with reliable locking structure for easy installation, while retaining full-featured pads on the back for more expansion support.
- Optimized for stack installation, the single-sided component placement method makes the board as thin as possible, and the bottom is covered with complete copper to resist ESC interference.
- The full-covered lightweight metal shell protects internal electronic components and provides perfect heat dissipation.
|MCU||216MHz STM32 F722|
|Input Voltage||3S-6S LiPo|
|Dimensions||FC: 38x36.5x5.2mm (30.5x30.5mm mounting holes); ESC: 45x36.5x7.5mm|
|Weight||FC: 9.5g (not including cabling); ESC: 16.5g|