Upgraded and better than ever, the new Blade V2 flight controller from RushFPV continues to offer a simple plug-and-play solution to building your own quad, without sacrificing performance.
With 5 UARTS broken out via JST connectors and an incredibly fast F722 processor, you won't be wanting for more with this unit. Whether you fly analog or digital FPV, this is the FC for you - a dedicated connector for the DJI system makes it as simple as possible to hook up.
30x30 mounting and direct compatibility with the Rush Blade 50A 3-6S ESC makes this a great choice for extra durable freestyle rigs!
- High-performance STM32 F722 MCU with speeds up to 216MHz.
- Stable and reliable ICM42688P gyro, with integrated low-noise power supply.
- Built-in 16M black box, barometer, 5 UART ports, 6 PWM output ports, 2 ADC ports, 1 l2C port.
- 5V 3A / 10V 3A output provides sufficient power, you can connect more external devices.
- Modular cable design, with reliable locking structure for easy installation, while retaining full-featured pads on the back for more expansion support.
- Optimized for stack installation, the single-sided component placement method makes the board as thin as possible, and the bottom is covered with complete copper to resist ESC interference.
- The polycarbonate casing is impact resistant and easy to disassemble, isolating your electronics from dust and grass clippings.
|Input Voltage||3S-6S LiPo|
|Dimensions||37x36.5x5.2mm (30.5x30.5mm mounting holes)|
|Weight||11g (not including cabling)|