Swap the included patch antennas from the Shark Byte digital HD FPV system with high quality X-Air circular polarized directional antennas!
This is the adaptation of the renowned X-AIR into a slick low profile mount for the Shark Byte RX5. Simply pop out the white panels and stick on the X-Air antennas in their place for an easy upgrade and a killer look.
Improved beam width of 120° yields an amazing flight experience in the toughest conditions. Fill the remaining ports with a pair of Singularity stubby and performance has never been so convenient!
The X-Air MK II is an improved crosshair type antennas designed by TrueRC. Most compact antennas of this gain level at only 15mm thickness. Nice and clean install, almost as if it was from factory; an interface plate is added to the X-Air that fix onto the Shark Byte RX5 front shroud. Included adhesive makes installation quick and easy.
- Circularly Polarized
- Direct replacement for stock patch antennas
- Compact low-profile design on your goggles, easy to store and transport
- High 10 dBic for unsurpassed long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band ‘
- U.fl connector snap direct to internal board. ‘